Qualified dismantling of BRs 1200 re-loader No. 111
Name of the project:
“Qualified dismantling of BRs 1200 re-loader No. 111”
Mini Maritsa Iztok EAD
„Minstroy Holding“ AD
Information for the project:
Mini Maritsa Iztok EAD is a company that operates open-cast coal mines, which are part of the East Maritsa Coal Basin.
The weight of the belt reloader, which is a complex metal structure, is 1850 tons. The work performed includes qualified disassembly of all units under Part ‘Mechanical’:
- Balance boom;
- Rotor boom and rotor belt;
- Lifting mechanism;
- Tension frame and mast;
- Motion mechanism and feed anchor;
- Feedback belt;
- Receiving hopper of rotor boom, axle and weights;
- Crane equipment;
- Rotating platform – reducing gears, balance boom, trolleys, adjusting rolls, steel structure;
- Ringtreger and control cabins;
- Control mechanism;
- Lower structure and Running gear.
Qualified dismantling of all equipment under Part ‘Electrical’ was also performed:
- Electrical halls and cabins;
- Electrical installations and cable lines;
- Electric motors, transformers, etc.
All units, components and structures of the belt reloader were dismantled to sizes and overall dimensions, allowing to transport them to the Contracting Authority’s site.
2016 – 2017