Rehabilitation of the electrical part and replacement of the control system of ERs 710 excavator
Name of the project:
“Rehabilitation of the electrical part and replacement of the control system of ERs 710 excavator”
Mini Maritsa Iztok EAD
Partnership „Rehabilitation-2009” with partners „Minstroy Holding“ AD and „Bulgarian Energy“ AD
Information for the project:
Mini Maritsa Iztok EAD is a company that operates open-cast coal mines, which are part of the East Maritsa Coal Basin.
Under the contract, the following volume of works was performed:
- Development of an electrical design;
- Delivery of new electrical and control measuring instrumentation and automation equipment for the rehabilitation, as well as the respective software;
- Dismantling of the existing equipment under Parts ‘Electrical’ and ‘Control Measuring Instrumentation and Automation’;
- Installation of new equipment, revision of the existing electrical machines and equipment;
- Conduction of functional tests, 72-hour tests under load, putting the bucket excavator into operation;
- Delivery of spare parts and equipment for operation of the excavator;
- Training of excavator electricians and electrical specialists of the Contracting Authority on the operation with programmable logic controllers (PLC), frequency converters, thyristor rectifiers and communication modules to the level required for repair and maintenance – at the site and in the Contractor’s specialized center.
New equipment, facilities and components were delivered and installed under Parts ‘Electrical’ and ‘Control Measuring Instrumentation and Automation’, manufactured by well-established companies in this field such as BEA, Siemens, VEM, ESE-GINO, Meerane, Industronic, Nexans, Jovyatlas and other.